Thursday 3 April 2008

Woof, Woof



Charlotte has gone to nursery and mum is having her this afternoon, so after not such a good night as we had a visitor in our bed for the third night on the trot, I am feeling rather tired, so instead of cleaning I'm having some time for myself.


So I decided to spend my extended free time card making (plus a bit of knitting - a cardi for Alicia).


I've had this stamp for quite a while and this is what I came up with (the inspiration came from http://www.inknrubba.blogspot.com/), I have to say I really like these and enjoyed making them. I've coloured the image in with copics again!! and used papers by doodlebug, prima flower and flowers, ribbons and ric rac brad from http://www.poppicrafts.com/ (she does fantastic ribbon kits, check her out).


I hope you like.

9 comments:

Vicki May said...

I love the colours they go so well together. And done when you're tired wow!
Hard work when little ones get in your bed, but it doesn't last for long. I think I'd die if my 17 year old got into bed with us now lol. x Hope you get a better night tonight

Annie said...

oh yes, I do like! and I'm happy that you found the inspiration on my site. annie x

Sharon said...

Great spotty cards. Really cute. Know that feeling with a little un in your bed.
Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog :0)

Debbie said...

Great cards Love your spotty paper it all looks fab together

Natalie said...

These are fab cards, I love the stamp and papers you have used. x

Heidi said...

Your card is so wonderful. I just love the colors.
And it is so many nice details on the card.

Hug from Heidi

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Love the papers and the colour combination. Sweet image and beautifully coloured. Nikki x

ella bella said...

love these cards the colurs look really good togther :)

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous cards love the spotty papers and that dog is so cute!!