Sunday 6 April 2008

Bella for Jenny



In my friend Jenny's birthday this month, so I thought this image was great, as she has a new baby and is sleep deprived and I know how much she loves her PJ's and her bed. While I was making one I thought I would make another two, as you can see they are all slightly different.

Hope you all have a good sunday, I'm off to work this evening when I get back I might sit down and make some more cards.

Paper: K & Co
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Sage Shadow and Barley Banana
Stamp: Stampin Up - Circle of Friendship
Ribbons: local craft shop

3 comments:

ella bella said...

great cards, your friend is going to love it, what a fab image :)

Andrea, said...

Fab cards, I love the Bella's and the papers you have used are great

Vicki May said...

lovely cards, the colours are nice.