Friday 11 April 2008

Beret Tilda


Been busy the last couple of days, seeing friends and families during this spring break/late Easter hols.


Made this card on Tuesday night, and two others with the same colours but slight different - might have noticed that I've been producing more than one - have decided to do this as I've got all the stuff out, and I just alter each one slightly eg. ribbon. As you can see it is another Tilda, one of the new 2008 ones. Really like this image, she is very cool. I've coloured her in with copics, papers K&Co, cardstock bazzil basics, ribbon from stash and zoomzs (the beads) from Stamp Galaxy. I've doodled around the edge of the bazzil (had a bit of wobble - and I hadn't had a glass of wine!!).


Hope you all have a good weekend.


9 comments:

Vicki May said...

So cute, lovely colours x

nessy said...

wow -stunning card -love those bright spring colours!!
vanessa xx

Vicki said...

Hi Anita

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such kind comments, its much appreciated. What a pretty card this is, the colours are so fresh and cheery, truly beautiful xx vicki xx

Annie said...

tres chic Tilda! love the pretty colours you've used for her.

Sharon said...

Very cute card and the colours look so soft. Gorgeous.

Hannah said...

Love the card, the colours are lush.

Jo said...

Ooh love this....image, colours and layout...it's fab!

Debbie said...

fab card I think this Tilda is so cute

Ying Pang, said...

lovely card.