Saturday 19 April 2008

K & Co Papers and Tilda



Sorry not been around much this week, have been having fun with the girls. Been to Alice Holt Forestry Commission, around the the Historic Dockyards in Portsmouth (fab time had by all, hubby loved the climbing wall and the helicopter simulator), and a visit to Wisley Gardens, to see their new glass house.


Anyway enough of that and back to the cards, I made the first one on thursday night, the cirlce was cut with my CM circle cutters, I came up with this idea whilst blog hopping. The second card I made last night, what do you think? does it need another embellishment eg. flower? I'm not sure. I don't normally like stamping directly onto the card as I get very irritated when it does not work out, but while I was in craft cupboard yesterday, I can across this box of Penny Black stamps, which I bought last year and had yet to ink. I love the flower and bee, which I coloured in with Sakura glitter pens, the hello stamp is part of the same set.


As you might have noticed bit of a theme on the paper and ribbons at the moment, after reading Mish Mash blog about not hoarding and using your stash, I've been trying to work with the same set of papers for a bit, adding just bits on bobs from my cupboard. I've yet to use all the different papers in the pack, so you'll be seeing some more cards with this paper pack.


Anyway hope you have a good weekend, might be back tomorrow but I have work tonight and sometimes I just like to crash when I get back.

5 comments:

Vicki May said...

Really pretty cards, love the colours x

Vicki May said...

Hi Anita, it's Vicki, you left a comment about a tag, did you mean on the card. If so all the paper and bit were from a hot of the press 8x8 book called friendship. Hope this helps Vicki x

Sue Shaw said...

Lovely blog and your card designs are fab!! I love Tilda stamps.
Sue.

Annie said...

both pretty cards and love the papers.

nessy said...

charming cards!! love those colours with your tildas!!
vanessa xx