Tuesday 22 April 2008

Emmybella


I made four of these cards last night, all exactly the same, but when I upload the pictures from the camera, I only seemed to get this one. I haven't the time to mess about with the PC as I am meant to be cleaning.


Anyway very much self explanatory Emmybella coloured in with water pencils, papers by K&CO (Citrus Neopolitan Scrap Pad to Go - free with a subscription to Scrapbook Inspirations). The sentiment is by Cuddly Buddly and ribbon from stash.


Hope you all have a good Tuesday, wish me luck with the cleaning the house looks like a bomb site!!

8 comments:

Jo said...

Fabulous card and love the image! Thanks for your comment on my card...the PB stamp is called "Aren't You Lovely!"

nessy said...

ooh fab card -those papers are my favoutites!! (if you hadn`t guessed)
like her , she`s lovely!! haven`t seen her before!!
vanessa xx

stampingcaz said...

Hi Anita
email me on stampingcaz@btinternet.com re the bellas... were the first to contact me so you have first pick

Caz

Frances said...

fab cards, like the circle one lower down. Have fun cleaning! x

nessy said...

hi anita ,thanks for your offer of some images ,could you leave your e-mail address on my blog e-mail (found in my profile) and i will e-mail you back with info and a chat!!)thanks vanessa xx
safest way!!

nessy said...

hi again
if you see under my photo there is some wording saying ~see my full profile click on that then ,on the left hand side it syas my e-mail,click that and there you go!!
hope thats right i`ve hardly had any sleep for 3 nights with lewis being really ill!!
vanessa xx

Hannah said...

Fab card love it:o)

Vicki May said...

Lovely fresh colours, love the papers. x