Saturday 26 April 2008

Miss Sophisticated



Alicia has a birthday party to go to and my card box, did not have anything suitable for a seven year old girl. So out came my new Eloise Greengrass stamp isn't she gorgeous, I think this is a very sophisticated card for Holly, but I think she will like it.

I've painted her with Twinkling H20's and used crystal stickles on her wings (I think they are wings but it could be her dress).



Hope you like, might be back tomorrow as I'm not going to work today, Charlotte has a really bad tummy bug and is running a temperature, Mark's at work so I've had to take leave, oh well thats life.





Stamp: Eloise Greengrass by Stamping Bella
Cardstock: K&Co Hopscotch Girl Mat Pad
Ribbon: own stash

7 comments:

nessy said...

fab card , any girl would love that card 7 ~70!! love those colours!!
hope your daughter gets well soon!
vanessa xx

ella bella said...

very pretty card, love the image and the colours you have used.
Hope Charlotte is feeling better very soon :)

Donna Baker said...

what a cute card, I bet she'll like it a lot

Amanda said...

Holly loved the card, when she opened it she said ooo how cute it's home made mummy. She can spot a home card a mile of, good girl. Party went really well and she had a lovely day. She wore the dress you brought for her yesterday, very nice. I like the colours of the h2o's, i need to get some in the pinks.

Amanda
x

Michelle Short said...

Beautiful card Anita, I love the soft colours and sparkle. Yes I think they are wings!! I hope Charlotte is feeling better soon, thank you for the lovely comments on my blog :0) x

Hannah said...

Fab card Love the image

Maria's Cards said...

Hi Anita, You were not too late for my PIF candy please email me your address and i will post it out to you. x
maricardmaking@hotmail.co.uk