Monday 7 April 2008

Penny Black Elephant



I did have time to yesterday to make some more cards, but before work, the girls were tired after playing in the snow and had sat down to watch Oliver. So out came my crafting stuff, these took about an hour to make, though I had coloured the images in last week using my copics. I am still getting used to them, and I don't think I have coloured them in as well as some of my other cards.


The papers are K&Co, die cut flower by Quickutz (I haven't used my Squeeze for quite a while so it was good to get it out), wooden butterfly from local quilting shop when I went to buy some quilting supplies - it was in the bargain box, 10 for 50p, not bad eh? Ribbon from stash.


Well the children are off for a fortnight now, so no running around like a headless chicken in the morning, though they have tried my patience this morning by pouring honey all over their chairs, why I hear you ask, because they wanted to eat it. LOL.


Have a good monday.


2 comments:

nessy said...

great cards!! love that image -so cute , only an hour!! wow!!! and what bargins!!
so your hands will be full for the next two weeks , my oldest has gone back to school today (just had our easter break) and the youngest goes to nursery tomorrrow morning! then two hours of peace and quiet!!
vanessa xx

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous cards, the stamp is so cute and you have coloured it perfectly