Friday 25 April 2008

Super Tyler by Stamping Bella.



I painted these images in earlier in the week, I know they are not the normal Super Hero outfits colours,but I wanted to use my new Hopscotch Papers by K&Co. I really like the brads, as they give a masculine feel to the card, these brads can purchased from Poppicrafts.
The card size is 5x5, but I wish I had used 6x6 as I think it would look good with SUPER along the top and the recipients name a along the bottom e.g. SUPER ROWAN, I'm going try that for Alicia's friend Rowan's 7 birthday. So watch this space!!


Have a great Friday.
Papers: K&Co Hopscotch
Stamp: Stamping Bella Super Tyler
Brads: Poppicrafts

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I think they look great.
X

Jo said...

Fabulous card and the paper is gorgeous!

nessy said...

wow!!! they are fab ,and so fun for boys!! love the papers!!
vanessa xx
ps ~did you get my e-mail with details??

Donna Baker said...

these are so cute, love that image & the DP is great

Michelle Short said...

Great cards Anita. I love the image and great ppaers - loving the colours. I will have to keep my eye out for those! :0) x

Vicki May said...

Great cards. love the brad, almost looks like a screw, good for men's cards. Vicki x