Saturday 24 May 2008

Stamp Something


Vanessa from Nessynotes kindly sent me this images, thanks Vanessa. I've coloured it in with Copics, I love these, the colours are so great. I've put a couple of white dots on her cheeks to highlight them (keep seeing this around the blogs and had a go), stickles on her wings, and lots of faux stitching.


I thought I would enter this for the Stamp Something and Friday Sketchers Stamps challenge. I've used the layout from the Friday Sketchers, and faux stitched it with a souffle pen for Stamp Something, as their challenge was anything faux (stitching).


Hope you all have a great weekend, won't be around for a few days as I have a sewing job to do altering a client curtains, yuk, but I keep thinking of the money, LOL. Anita


Papers: Papermania - Retro Florals
CS: Stampin-up Barely Banana
Bling: Doodlebug Jewels
Stamped Sentiment: Debbie Moore
Image: Magnolia Shabby Chic from Nessynotes
Clip: MM - Cheeky Flat Clips

6 comments:

Hannah said...

Ahh i love that card that is on the top of my list it is beyond cute it is buitiful

ella bella said...

this is soooo lovely the papers are very pretty and the image is adorable. love it :)

must not be blank said...

You make adorable cards! I enjoy seeing them. You might just inspire me to use stamps myself!

Beth said...

This is beautiful! The papers are goregeous and you've put them together so well!

nessy said...

ooh you have been playing!! she looks fab ~what a gorgeous card anita!! love the "stitching"!!
vanessa xx

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and the soft colours