Thursday 1 May 2008

Here comes a Pirate


Another party for one of my girls, this time a used my new Stamping Bella Little Johnny Depster - isn't he cute. I've used hopscotch papers again by K&Co, mounted him onto bazzil cardstock, doodled around the edges with a white and grey souffle pen. The skull is made with Alicia's (my six year old daughters) cuttlekids machine and die - isn't it great!! Number 7 is a peel off!!!


Hope you like, I coloured in 3 other Johnny images, mounted the papers onto the cards, but didn't finish them off, maybe tonight.


Have a great Thursday.

4 comments:

nessy said...

wow!! anita this is so brilliant!! love the bright colours used and wow that image is fab!!
you are on a roll with these birthday cards!!
vanessa xx

ella bella said...

this is lovely the pirate is so cute and i love the skull another gorgeous card :)

Shelly said...

Really cute pirate! Love your Tilda cards too! I must get myself some of that textured cardstock, it looks great! Thanks for visiting my site, I'll pop into yours again soon x

Vicki May said...

Such a fun boy card, great x vicki x