Tuesday 27 May 2008

Fabby-tast-ic


I was feeling very proud of myself yesterday, as I finished the alterations on my customer curtains thanks to the rain, as the girls and I watched Parent Trap and I sewed. YIPEE.


Last night I made a couple of these cards, the stamp is by Stamping Bella - Fabby - paper and ribbons from stash, just a simple design again but I like it - nice and fresh my hubby said, though this morning he did say I need some fun sentiments - cost money dear I said, but I need to stop buying images and buy words!!!


Have a great day.

5 comments:

ella bella said...

love that stamp is so sweet, such a fab card so bright and cheerful have a great day x

nessy said...

wow anita what a fab ,fun , bright card ,just what we all need on this dull day!!
love that image (not seen that one before)
vanessa xx

Hannah said...

love the image very bright.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

This is so cute and I love the image. Hugs, Nikki x

CraftyC said...

A great card!
Clairexx