Friday 16 May 2008

Ismaki Challenge - 19


Though I would have a go at this challenge as I aways look at it, thinks it's great and never do it. So here is another first.


Same papers as yesterday, but the opposite way round, the image is the same as yesterday as I had coloured in six of these. The greetings are Stampin Up, flowers prima and brads from stash. These again are very simple, I try to add more but I think my cards look messy, I think I need to accept that my look is less not more!! LOL.


Thanks for looking.

8 comments:

nessy said...

ooooooooh anita ,such appealing cards!!love the yellow you have used again ,and tilda is so sweeet (don`t think i have her!!)
great work
vanessa xx

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful card ! So pretty ! Very great work !

Jo said...

Wonderful cards Anita...really must follow your example and make more than one card at a time!

Beth said...

These are beautiful, I love the simplicity, very classy!

nessy said...

hi anita ,it`s me again ,just to say i am sending you an award ,to be found on my blog !!
hugs vanessa xx
envelope should arrive tuesday ,fingers crossed xx

Anonymous said...

ta carte est splendide
bizz Mu

Dawn Wheeler said...

oooh how cute are these ,gorgeous cards ,Dawnx

Vicki May said...

Well I don't know which cards your looking at, because all the cards I see are great. And I wish I could do the same.
I hope you enjoyed the challenge, this is one of my favourite challenges and one I always try to do. I love the colours you've used x vicki x