Tuesday 13 May 2008

First Something - Cupcake

I thought I would do this for for the new challenge site Stamp Something, this week it is "first's" - this can mean anything from first birthday, new technique, new stamp. So while I've been blog hopping I've seen some wonderful cards made with cupcake stamps, so I thought I would have a go - so this is my FIRST.

As you can see it is a very simple card made with a magnolia stamp and layered and matted onto CS and DP. At the bottom of the picture you will see a cupcake paper case which I bought from my local cook shop, I used this as inspiration for the the cupcakes, you might just be able to see the spots on the paper case.

Hope you like.

Now why don't you pop on over to this new challenge site: www.stampchallenges.blogspot.com

Papers: Imaginisce - A Shore Thing - Sweet Summer Breeze

Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Stamps: HOTP and Magnolia
Ribbon: Craftsulove
Tag: Cuttlebug

8 comments:

Katharina Frei said...

Absolutely adorable Anita. Love those cupcakes and the layout. The colours are fab too!

ella bella said...

those cupcakes look yummy and i love the papers, fab card :)

nessy said...

fabulous!! can i eat one?? lovely fresh feel to this card ,anita!!
vanessa xx
will get stamping for your images over the weekend!!

cats whiskers said...

I could eat those cupcakes, just looked through your blog you have some great cards on there. Will visit again
Hugs Jacqui x
ps thanks for yor lovly comments

Amanda said...

I love it, it's just brill. I think I might just have to borrow that stamp form you.
Amanda
x

Erin... said...

really cute card!! the cupcakes look so bright and yummy!! thanks for joining our challenge!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

What a sweet card, looks good enough to eat. Yummy cupcakes. Love the colors and the layout too. Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week, hope to see you back again. :)

debby4000 said...

brilliant cupcakes, good enough to eat.