Friday 9 May 2008

Happy Anniversary


It was my wedding anniversary yesterday and this is the card I made for my lovely hubby Mark. We've been married for 15 years - where has the time gone?


It is certainly not my best but was made with love, the stamps are by Stampin Up entitled Campout. I've coloured in with watercolour pencils, used paper from my stash and ribbon and knitting wool (from wool collection!!). The green clip is a clip-it by Rob & Bob. I chose the camping theme as we both like camping and now that the girls are older we have started taking them camping - they love it - all that air certainly makes them sleep better. We are hoping to go camping in June, but will need to take Alicia out of school, have to say I can't wait, must admit we do it in style, have to have electricity!!!!


Have a great Friday.

4 comments:

nessy said...

oh happy anniversary to you both for yesterday!!
hope he loved this lovely hand made card from you!!???
vanessa xx
thanks for your comment on my blog ,ofcause i will do you some magnolias ,any you really love?? or any you don`t want as my list is getting longer and longer ~will send my list to you(if i can work it out!!)LOL

Amanda said...

Card has turned out great Anita, I hope mark liked it!! Have you seen the new stamps on crafts you love web site? You will love them.
Amanda
x

ella bella said...

Happy Anniversary. fab card love the scene you have created. :)

Vicki May said...

Happy Anniversary, hope you both had a lovely day.
Love the card, doesn't the wool add to it, I really like that idea. And great picture too. x Vicki x