Wednesday 2 July 2008

Wow - 70!!



I can't actually believe it but my dad is seventy today - he certainly doesn't look like it or act like it!! Happy Birthday Dad. Alicia gave him a quick call this morning before school to sing him "Happy Birthday" I've no idea what he thought as she put the phone down, I'll ring him later and then pop round with his present - a barometer for the garden.

Anyway to the card, self explanatory. I've used a penny black stamp I've had a while which I think can cover a variety of things I also made a card for my next door neighbours son as he starts and new job on Monday which is exactly the same except it says congratulations.


Stamps: Penny Black, Cuddly Buddly
Paper: Anna Griffin (and off cut stash)
70 - Quickutz Studio Die
Cardstock: Bazzill Bling and Basic


5 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the cute image, hope you Dad had a good birthday

Clare said...

Love the card, very nice. Love the stamp. I've left an award on my blog for you (dated 30 June as it took me a while to work out how to post it!!) Enjoy.

nessy said...

fantastic card ~just love the image and the papers ~ideal for your dad ~happy birthday to him!! if he`s like my dad (now 75), still young at heart and running around every where!!(wish i had some of his energy!!)
vanessa xx
ps great to see you back !

ella bella said...

this is great love the image, hope your dad had a lovely birthday.
Tracy x

Vicki May said...

Great card, I love this image, a real fun card. And a happy Birthday to your Dad x Vicki