Tuesday 15 July 2008

Saturday Penny Black Challenge No 5


This is my first attempt at this challenge and I have used my Fresh New Day Transparent Stamps. I've been wanting to have a go at inchies, but I don't have an inch punch (this one is 1 1/4 inch punch). Seeing that the image was so small, I then thought I would use a 4 inch card. The papers are from my stash (bought from the Glitterpot), doodlebug glitter card and prima flower with brad.


I've coloured the image in with my copics, the lamb looked a little bit flat so I've used a cool grey and baby pink on him, and to make him look mottled used the colourless blender. I'm slightly disappointed with it as I forgot to 3D mount the lamb. Oh well live a learn.


Hope you all have a great day.

5 comments:

ella bella said...

this is gorgeous i love those papers and the stamp is so cute. great work
thanks for joining this weeks PBSC
Tracy x

nessy said...

gorgeous card ,love the stitching ~and that image is so cute!!
thanks for your comments on my blog
vanessa xx

Hannah said...

wow fab card i love the image and the papers to.

Vicki May said...

Lovely card, do like the choice of papers work well together, and cute image too. x Vicki x

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, I love the sheep, he's so cute. Have a good weekend.