Monday 14 July 2008

Teddy Bear


After work last night had a bit of inspiration and this is what I made.
I really enjoyed doing this, and am pleased with it. The paper is double sided and is by Me and My Big Ideas. I've used my scalloped rectangle nestabilities and used a craft knife to cut round one of the flowers and then inserted the image behind it. I've also used my new spots and dots cuttlebug embossing folder, you can't really see in the photo but it looks good IRL. The usual sparkle on the wings. The ribbons is from my stash, and the butterfly is from a bracelet of my daughters which she broke - thanks Alicia!!!
I've coloured the image in with my Copics, these are so great, I think I am getting better at layering the colour - but practice makes perfect.

Thanks Vanessa from Nessys Notes for the image.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

wow the image is fab and the papers are great to they go really well together

Amanda said...

Another great card Anita, I really like the colors of this one.
Amanda
x

ella bella said...

very pretty card love the butterfly!
Tracy x