Friday 25 July 2008

Thank You Mrs Green


This is a card I made for Mrs Green, Alicia's Year 2 teacher, to say thank you for all the support and encouragement she gave Alicia in her final year at Infant School. I made it on Monday when my friend Amanda came round for the evening, we had a good time even if I did manage to knock my glass of red wine over the table and into my Magnolia stamp box!!! Lovely job to cleaning up, all my stamps are drunk now!!
I've coloured the image in with my Copics, and doodle with a Sakura Souffle Pen.
Stamped Image and Sentiment - Sugar Nellie and Stampin Up
DP and Brads Doodlebug
Ribbon - Poppicrafts
CS - Bazzil Basic
Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Lovely card! Hope you enjoyed the wine despite your little mishap ;o)

ella bella said...

very pretty card love the cute image and the embossing looks great.
there is something for you on my blog
Tracy x

nessy said...

fab card ~ love the embossing at the bottom ~always nice to use for a change!! great colors and ideal image for a teachers card!!
vanessa xx

Vicki May said...

Pretty card, and drunk Tilda whatever next lol. X Vicki x

stampingcaz said...

Anita it was lovely meeting you too! Your girls are adorable!

Thanks for your messeages ;0)

Cazx