Wednesday 25 June 2008

Hi I'm Back


Well we are back from our hols, and we had a great time now back to reality, school runs, swimming lessons, shopping, ironing etc. LOL.


Anyway here is my card which I made last night, it was for Alicia who will be seven on Friday, but I think I might have another go tonight - she wants some stamped images so I thought I might make her a wallet card.


Card self explanatory really, Tilda on Swing, coloured with with polychromics and sansador. Paper making memories, cuddly buddly sentiment stamp, ribbon from stash. You can't really see on the card but I used a shimmering chalk on the back of the stamped image for the sky, it is very soft and subtle, I think I might use my twinkling H2o's next time.


Thanks for stopping by

7 comments:

ella bella said...

pleased you had a lovley holiday. such a pretty card you have made love the scene you have created and the papers are gorgeous. Alicia will love it
tracy x

nessy said...

so glad you had a lovely holiday ,so glad to see you back with this gorgeous card, great image and lovely papers.
i`m sure alicia will love it!!
vanessa xx

Vicki May said...

Glad you had a great holiday, shame that there's always double the work when you come home!
Great card I love the paper in the backgroud, really pretty image too. X Vicki

Clare said...

Hi Anita. Thanks for your comment on my blog. The Anna Griffin card was made courtesy of my good friend Han. I did watercolour the image (which is hers and watercolouring is something she taught me) and pinched some of her papers too!! Bit cheeky really. How strange that we live so close. I'm in Frimley. I go to the Crafty Cow in Seale (been there once with Han).

Clare said...

BTW love your cards, very cute images. Are they Tilda stamps, sorry but I'm still a novice so am not sure.

Hannah said...

I am sooo pleased you had a wonderful holiday and wellcome back i love the card the image is fab and the colours are lovely as well.

Vicki May said...

Hi Anita, I've given you an award, cos I just love your blog x Vicki