Friday 1 August 2008

In Bloom


I can't quite believe it, it been a week since I last published anything, where does the time go to?


Last weekend I had Saturday evening off, so the girls and I popped down to Craftsulove Birthday Celebrations, where I had the pleasure of meeting Stampin Caz (I can now put her face to her name), what a super talented lady she is. Well you can't go all that way without purchasing anything, so I bought some Alotta stamps, a couple of Magnolia's, and of course the mandatory papers!! Actually I think I was quite restrained, but I am going back next week with my friend Amanda - it's her birthday and we are going out for the day.

Anyway last night I did have the time and the inclination to play and this is what I came up with, I hope you like.
DP - Bo Bunny
CS - Bazzill Basics
Bloom & Brad - Poppicrafts
String - Stash
Stamps - Alotta and Dovecraft
Wizard Dies - Nestabilities and Megabilities

3 comments:

Annie said...

love that cute image you've used on this card, and coloured beautifully. enjoy your shopping day out with your friend. annie x

nessy said...

such a gorgeous card ~well worth the wait ~love the colours!! love the cute image ~perfect!
vanessa xx

Jo said...

Ooooh lucky you living so near to Crafts-u-love!! Fantastic card! I've just got a delivery from Alota as well - they're great stamps aren't they!
Thanks so much for your kind comment :)