Wednesday 19 March 2008

Not Such a Good One



You know how it is you have an idea in your head, and when you start to play it doesn't come together. Well this certainly was this, not one of my best my six year old daughter said. I have to say I think it looks better than it did last night, but I can't really say I like it. What do you think?

The stamps are Art Impression bird house, Sugar Nellies Lola, and the paper Karen Neuberger I think. The frame is cut with Quickutz revolution die on my wizard machine.

Thanks for looking hope you have a good Wednesday.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Well I think she is vey cute, I love the bird house. Have finally got round to using my sugar nellie. Have posted a picture so have a look.

Frances said...

I think it's cute. Love that birdhouse stamp.x