Monday 10 March 2008

New Stamps


Well I did have time and the inclination to play last night and made this card. It is with one of my new Penny Black Stamps from my trip to the Glitter Pot, I've coloured with polychromics and used sansador, there is a little bit of decoupage (the bees) and the papers are doodlebug. Not bad I think when you are feeling tired after an evening at work, though I was rather annoyed when I knocked the bees and got silicone glue on other parts of the card, so this morning I sat there picking it off. I did make another mistake when using my nestabilities and tried to be clever when I embossed the wrong side of the image, so there are two embossing lines - oh well my friend Jenny won't mind, I just wanted to send her a card to say hello and see how she is doing in her new home.

Have a good Monday.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

It looks great Anita, I love the bees.

nessy said...

hi anita
this card is beautiful -love the colours!! see you have used all your new goodies!! what fun!!
vanessa xx

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours you have used

Vicki May said...

Lovely card, Don't those paper look yummy together Vicki May xx