Monday 24 March 2008

Happy Birthday Mark


Well my hubby is 42 today. So Happy Birthday Mark.


I suddenly realised last night when I got in from the hospice that I had not made him a card. So there I was quickly trying to make a card, luckily he was to involved in the DS playing scrabble and never noticed me rummaging around in the cupboard. Seeing this only took twenty minutes, I'm pleased with it and so was he.


My friend Linda and my in-laws are coming round this afternoon for dinner, so I better get on with the lemon meringue pie, so enjoy your extra day off.


Stamps: Edwin Magnolia, Hero Arts
Papers: Provocraft
Brads: Papermania

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Great card, love the image and colours. x

Vicki May said...

Wow 20 minutes, how quick are you. Would of taken me all day. Love the card, haven't seen this image before. x

Michelle Short said...

Great acrd, I love that Edwin! Thank you so much for the advice and link to the copic tutorials - she has some great stuff on there x