Thursday 6 March 2008

The Glitter Pot

Had a fab day out with my friend Amanda today, went to the Glitter Pot, what a wonderful shop, stamps, more stamps, paper and lots of yummy things. I'll post a picture a bit later when the kids have gone to bed and the hubby to the gym. Had to laugh though as we went into the shop three times, I don't think they ever thought we were going to leave. Bought some great stamps, been wanting some word ones for ages, and they had a great range of Hero Art clear stamps, so I bought those, some Penny Black, a selection of papers and flowers, can't wait to play, but that won't be until sunday, as we are out for dinner tomorrow, and I work Saturday evening, Oh well, that's life.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I have made a card using the little mouse stamp, it's so cute you must have a look. I must say I was not going to get into stamping but glad I did, really enjoy it. Thanks for a great day out, even if it was a little further than we thought.

Han said...

Hi Anita sounds like you had fun sorry I could not make it maybe another time. xx