Monday 4 August 2008

My Favourite Tilda




This is my favourite Tilda stamp, Vanessa from Nessy Notes kindly sent me some stamped images of her, but when I was a Craftsulove last week I just had to pop her in my shopping bag!!

This card is a bit out of my comfort zone, as I would not normally use these colours or so many patterned papers on a card, but I am quite pleased with it. I've coloured her in with my Faber-Castell polychromics and blended with paper stumps and sansador, added a bit of glitter with some stickles.

DP - Seven Gypsies
Stamp - Magnolia
Blooms - Prima
Ribbon - Craftsulove
Brad - Poppicrafts


6 comments:

nessy said...

oh great card ~love the papers ~have to say this tilda is one of my favourites ,infact love all that set of stamps from the spring collection!!
vanessa xx

Vicki May said...

Well I love the colours, looks like you might have a new comfort zone. I'm like you I tend to use same colour zones and types of papers. Mind you I always think your cards look great.
Vanessa is a star isn't she. She keeps me going with stamped images all the time. As I can't stamp, (I keep trying, but just can't get pressure right). Don't know where I'd be without her.
hugs vicki x

Han said...

Cute card this is a lovely tilda xx

nessy said...

oh anita please look on my blog today ~some exciting news i just have to share!
vanessa xx

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, I love how you have coloured Tilda and the pretty papers you have used.

ella bella said...

beautiful card love the papers and the tilda is really sweet she is my favourite to.
have a lovely day
Tracy x