Tuesday 12 August 2008

Bella with Flowers


Not been around for the last week as we've had the builders in, who finally finished yesterday, so I was able to sit down last night and have a play.


This is a very simple card using a Bella image, which I have coloured in with Prismacolours (I bought these off ebay - 72 of them for £13.50, they came from Canada and were rejects, but are great, there did not seem to be anything wrong with them - I now have a good selection of colours when I include my polychromics by Faber-Castell.


Designer Paper - Little Yellow Bicycle
Ribbon - American Crafts
Brads - QVC
Flowers - Stash

2 comments:

nessy said...

just love those colours together!! lovely image and fab flowers!!
wonderful card, anita!
vanessa xx

Anonymous said...

cute card!

arlene,

East Bremerton florist