Sunday 17 March 2013

Socking Along

Life has been pretty busy with sample knits for a designer I work for, so I have not had much time to knit for myself, so any spare time has been taken up with small projects, mainly socks.
 
 
 
These are socks that I knitted in three days between commissions, the pattern is Simple Skyp socks which can be found on ravelry here.  This is a great pattern and is quick and easy, but gives you some variety from plain vanilla socks.  The yarn is by The Yarn Addict Bambino Sock Yarn, this so gorgeous and squishy.

I've have just started on Daybreak Shawl by Stephen West, which I am hoping to have completed by the end of the week, as I have another commission coming the post for a sample for a book.  Can't say anymore about that though at present.

Thanks for popping by. Have a good week.  Anita.

No comments: