Tuesday 28 October 2008

AWOL


I've been absent for so long as I have been busy knitting socks for my local knitting shop (for her display). I've made some fabby stripped over the knee ones, though I did forget to take a picture - I'll do that next time I'm in the shop. I've also been offered a part-time job there so as you can imagine I am overjoyed - lovely wool!!! - though it is dependant on childcare.

Anyway I have decided that I need to sit down and make some christmas cards so I came up with this one. It is very easy, papers from stash, the N is a stencil from Basic Grey (I think) cut out of bazzil basic card stock. I've cut out the Noel with my quickutz Katie dies and heat embossed in white Happy Christmas. Hope you like, I do.

2 comments:

nessy said...

yes at last a card from you anita !!!!
great card ~love the blue paper!!
are you going to show your knitting???
vanessa xx

Annie said...

congratulations on the job in the knitting shop! I love to knit too, but can't do it for too long these days. I'm trying to get a pullover made for my 3 year old grandson for Christmas .. .. hugs, annie x