Friday 31 October 2008

Knitting - Baby Cards


As you might have gathered I like knitting so this card incorporates the two things I like doing.

It is a very basic card again, the DP is from papermania, cocktail sticks from kitchen, knitting wool, ribbon and beads from stash. As I was just playing around with this card I die cut BOY out with my quickutz, but I'll remove and put the recipients name there instead.
I'm hoping to have sometime to craft tonight, but I've had a particularly bad morning as I was going to pay some money into my account, when I had my purse stolen from my handbag. When I contacted the police they said there were alot of pick pockets around at the moment seeing that we are now in the build-up for the silly season. So as you can imagine I am feeling fed up and a few pounds lighter (not body weight either).


4 comments:

nessy said...

wow!! anita this is so special ~what a wonderful idea ~just perfect!!
vanessa xx

Andrea, said...

Oh this is fab, i love the little jumper. I'm sorry to hear you had your purse stolen

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card...your knitting is fabulous!
Carole :-)

Annie said...

how dreadful that you had your purse stollen! I hope you didn't loose too much. The card is fabulous with the little knitted piece - what do you use for needles? hugs, annie x