Thursday 25 September 2008

Am I on a roll?


My crafting buddy Amanda came round last night and in the midst of the chaos of house (mark plumbing in a radiator) we managed to make some cards. I made another one of my christmas cards and this one. Not my best but I think my mojo is on its way back!! Hooray.


Though after looking through Amanda lovely new scrapbooking album I think I might have a go at doing some pages, as I have not made any in such a long time. Wish me luck.
Thanks for looking.
All papers, flowers from stash
Sugar Nellie stamp

7 comments:

nessy said...

so glad you are on roll ~it`s great to be able to visit and see your creations again!!
love this card ~fab image you have used
vanessa xx

Maria's Cards said...

Love these sugar nellie stamps. The little boy stamp you liked is from Dimension Fourth www.dimensionfourthltd.co.uk hope this helps Anita. Maria

Amanda said...

Yes we did have a laugh, and I will get round to putting my efforts onto my blog. Even if my first effort was not so good!! Just wish my darling other half could do half the jobs yours did lol. Thanks for a lovely evening as always.
Amanda
xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow, looks like your mojo is well on its way, this is lovely! Hugs Linda x

Shelly said...

Really lovely! SN are so cute! I like the way the paper looks like notepad paper at the top ;o)

Andrea, said...

Great card, I love the colours you have used

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgeous card ,love the colours and image you have used ,brilliant ,Dawnxx