Wednesday 24 September 2008

Christmas Card



Thought I would have a go a making a Christmas card, I've used this cute H&S image, (thanks Tricia) coloured it in with my wonder crayons from stamping up. The papers I purchased from a kit from QVC last year (scrapbooking/card kit with lots of lovely chipboard embellishments - first time I have used). Pleased with this as I really love the colours, have coloured in another image and will make another tonight - I might have finished my Christmas cards by this time next year - LOL!!1

Have a good day.

3 comments:

Andrea, said...

Beautiful Xmas card, the paper is fab and the image is so cute

Annie said...

I love the adorable Hanglar girl you have coloured so beautifully on your Christmas card. hugs, annie x

nessy said...

oh glad to see you are starting on your xmas cards ~just love the papers you have chosen to go with this very cute image ~lets see some more #before you know it you have loads made!!
vanessa xx