Sunday 10 February 2008

Thank you cards


Well now that Charlotte's celebrations have finished I now sat down to make her thank you cards, only something small (then I don't have to write too much!!). I've used 10 x 10cm card and used up some paper I've had hanging around for quite a while (I am determined to use up some of my supplies, I'm running out of room in my crafting cupboard - it happens to be under the stairs - not lucky as some who have a whole room, but I am not complaining as it all in one place). Anyway back to the card, I've used my new Stampin Up Circle of Friendship stamps, and a quickutz flower die, a bit of ribbon and that was it, simple but effective and quick to do.


Anyway of to tidy up the garden now, then later to work, maybe if I'm feeling up to it I will complete the other 15 thank you cards.


Hope you have a good sunday. Bye

2 comments:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

oh i love this card. the paper is gorgeous - i just ordered that stampset i cant wait to get it.

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, lovely papers