Saturday 9 February 2008

Oh no a Magnolia




Hi there, well I have been making a few cards, along with the knitting and preparing for Charlotte's birthday party, which went well even though she decided to run a temperature, the kids had a great time bouncing on the castle, and there was hardly any food left.
Anyway enough of that, I made another magnolia card, this one a slider, took a few attempts getting the prototype right but got there in the end. It has been coloured in with Twinkling H20's, these are so fab and easy to work with, I am no longer a frightened painter. Papers, Basic Grey, flowers prima, and of course I've used the Nestabilities dies, need to get some more of these, but can't quite decide between the square or the oval, what do you think?

Had a great morning with my friend Amanda yesterday, we had a card making session, great to sit down with a mate have a chat and play. Thanks Amanda.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I had great fun too, we must do it more often. Gareth was impresed with my blog page. So much he is creating one for the shop. Had a play around with the fabric cards and my second attempt was much better. Will post picture latter, your card looks great, picture turned out well.

Han said...

Great cards, I see you are in Farnham I am only up the road in Frimley xx

Han said...

No I don't belong to any clubs do you? Which craft shops do you use? Email me at hannahhaz@hotmail.com