Sunday 9 November 2008

More Christmas Cards


I'm very behind on my Christmas cards, and sure many of you have finished yours.


Anyway I made these on Wednesday when my friend Amanda and I got together for a crafting evening (without wine!!) I made these two cards and coloured in 4 more images.


The DP and cardstock, ribbon are from my stash. The sentiment stamp is from HOTP, part of a QVC kit (click on the image to see it in more detail).


Hope you are all having a good weekend, I have to say the girls and I are, even if Mark is working all weekend.



4 comments:

Carole said...

Really pretty cards...love the cute image.
Carole :-)

Amanda said...

Hope one of those is for me lol...
Thanks for a nice evening, mine next week. With wine I think next time. Have just brought the tag maker from creative memories. So we can give that a go when it comes.
Amanda
xx

nessy said...

very pretty xmas cards anita ~they are stunning!
vanessa xx
ps have you bought your quickutz yet???

Anonymous said...

hi anita ur crafts are amazing... i totally love ur creations..i have seen u using stamps for ur cards..could u kindly tell me where can i purchase them on the net? thank u.
shabnam:)