Tuesday 22 January 2008

Stamping Caz Blog Site




After looking at Stamping Caz site, and seeing how she had created a card with the Wizard Nestabilities dies, I thought I would have a go, I have to say what a great idea to make a quick, simple and beautiful card.

So while my stuff way out, I made another Penny Black card, just very simple again with spring colours. I purchase these stamps from my local craft shop (Art of Craft), when they held a charity event, where you could sell your unwanted supplies - so I am feeling quite good as I bought stash and gave to Charity - and it was the Hospice I work for.

I went to the Make It show at Farnborough on Friday, I was very restrained and only decided to buy ribbons, and flowers. I would have liked to buy some stamps, but I am desperatley trying to use up the supplies I already have.

1 comment:

Jules said...

This is really cute!